BrightLocker does not tolerate the impersonation of BrightLocker employees, agents or moderators. BrightLocker works hard to build trust with customers and will not allow the spread of misinformation under the BrightLocker name. The penalties for impersonation are serious and will be enforced staunchly and without exception.
Buying and Selling Accounts
BrightLocker does not condone buying or selling accounts. It's against the law and a serious breach of safety for customers.
Cheating and Exploitation
Cheating and/or exploitation on BrightLocker’s website or games are absolutely not tolerated. This includes using bots, memory hacks, radars, physics hacks, “duping” items or currency, marketplace manipulation, terrain/line-of-sight exploits, and mechanics exploits. Please, help keep the BrightLocker honest.
BrightLocker does not and cannot permit the committing or discussion of illegal activities on BrightLocker’s site or services. This includes discussing the execution of a crime (even theoretically) and talking about a past crime (even if justice has been served). The following are examples of some crimes that we will not allow the discussion of on the platoform: drug use, sexual content between a minor and adult, fraud, theft, threats, and piracy.
BrightLocker does not permit the following in any language:
- Offensive profanity
- Overt sexuality, obscenity, or vulgarity
- Hate speech
- Xenophobia, violent or otherwise
- Physical threats
- Impersonation of a BrightLocker employee
- Doxxing (distribution of personal information)
- References to illegal activity
- Derogatory references to significant historical, political, or religious figures or events
- Advertisement or 'boosting' of 3rd party sites, networks, platforms or applications. (Exceptions can be made for platforms developers are partnered with.)
Please choose wisely when creating your avatar name, game name, character name, etc. BrightLocker does not allow names that fall into any of the following categories:
- Graphic, obscene, or vulgar
- Malicious or violent xenophobia
- Generally inappropriate
- Illegal references, including anything drug-related
- Religious, historical, cultural, or political figures or events
- Copyrighted figures or events
BrightLocker defines scamming as “the use of social engineering to defraud a person of something of value, whether intrinsic or perceived,” and it's not allowed it on the site or in any services provided. Some examples include account theft, malicious impersonation, game exploitation and game play disruption. Scammers will be penalized accordingly; however, all gamers on the BrightLocker platform are encouraged to be vigilant and use their common sense to prevent scams.
BrightLocker does not allow any form of spamming. Spamming is defined as anything that purposely disrupts communication between other users. This can include inputting text or advertisements over and over again, trolling, blocking or harassment.