There are several ways to fix this problem. Try these steps:
1. Restart your device.
- To turn it off, press and hold the lock button until the red slider appears.
- Slide your finger across the slider to turn it off.
- To turn the device back on, press and hold the lock button until the Apple logo appears.
- If your device screen is frozen, try pressing and holding the Home button for at least 6 seconds to close the application.
- Then try restarting the device following the steps above.
2. Update LightEaters. Make sure to check the App Store to see if there are any updates to the game.
3. Update device software. Make sure you have the latest version of the device software located here: http://www.apple.com/device/softwareupdate/
4. Make sure your device is fully charged.
5. Remove LightEaters and reinstall. Please be aware that if you uninstall LightEaters the following data will be lost:
- Level progress
- All Cola Currency already purchased
- All consumable items
- Any challenge progress
- Outfit items purchase with Cola
Note: Once the game is re-installed, you can hit the restore button and it will restore all items that were purchased with real money.
6. Restore your device to factory reset settings. Try restoring the apple device using the latest version of iTunes on your computer. Connect the device to the computer using a USB cable. When it appears in the Source list, click on Restore in the Summary tab.
PLEASE NOTE: Doing this last step is destructive and will erase all added applications and programs on the device.
If you are unsure or have any additional questions regarding this step, please contact Apple Support at: apple.com/support/contact.