Please keep these items in mind when using the touchscreen on your device:
- Touch requires a bare finger or a conductive device. The touchscreen works best with clean and dry fingers. Objects or substances that block or distort the slight electrical charge carried by your fingers can result in erratic touchscreen behavior.
- The touchscreen will not work with a standard pen or stylus. The touchscreen does not detect movement when you use these, and they can scratch or damage the touchscreen.
- Do not wear gloves while using the touchscreen. Do not use the touchscreen with wet hands or immediately after applying hand lotion. Moisture affects touchscreen behavior in the same manner as it affects a trackpad.
- Protective plastic sheets or films applied to the touchscreen may block the signal and prevent the touchscreen from working properly.
- The current device application may not be responding (frozen). Press and hold the Home button below the screen for at least six seconds until the application you were using quits.
- If that doesn’t work, turn the device off and on by pressing and holding the lock button until a red slider appears, and then slide the slider. To turn it back on, press and hold the lock button until the Apple logo appears.
- If that doesn't work, reset the device. Press and hold the lock button and the home button at the same time for at least ten seconds, until the Apple logo appears.
- Clean the device screen with the cleaning cloth that came in the box with the device.
- Update LightEaters. Make sure to check the App Store to see if there are any updates to the game.
- Update device software. Make sure you have the latest version of the device software located here: http://www.apple.com/device/softwareupdate/
Remove LightEaters and reinstall. Please be aware that if you uninstall LightEaters the following data will be lost:
- Level progress
- All Cola Currency already purchased
- All consumable items
- Any challenge progress
- Outfit items purchase with Cola
Note: Once the game is re-installed, you can hit the restore button and it will restore all items that were purchased with real money.