1. If you are using a third-party device case, make sure it is not covering the speaker.
2. Restart your device. To turn it off, press and hold the lock button until the red slider appears. Slide your finger across the slider to turn it off. To turn the device back on, press and hold the lock button until the Apple logo appears. If your device screen is frozen, try pressing and holding the Home button for at least 6 seconds to close the application. Then try restarting the device following the steps above.
3. Unplug and reconnect the headset if you are not hearing any sound through your headset. Make sure the plug is pushed in all the way.
4. Check the volume settings on your device. You can adjust the volume by pressing the volume up and down button on the left side of the device.
5. Try another application that has sound or a song to make sure the sound problems are not also present on other applications.
6. Plug in headphones to your device to see if you have sound coming out of the headset as well.
7. Update LightEaters. Make sure to check the App Store to see if there are any updates to the game.
8. Update device software. Make sure you have the latest version of the device software located here: http://www.apple.com/device/softwareupdate/
9. Remove LightEaters and reinstall. Please be aware that if you uninstall LightEaters the following data will be lost:
- Level progress
- All Cola Currency already purchased
- All consumable items
- Any challenge progress
- Outfit items purchase with Cola
Note: Once the game is re-installed, you can hit the restore button and it will restore all items that were purchased with real money.