1. Restart your device. To turn it off, press and hold the lock button until the red slider appears. Slide your finger across the slider to turn it off. To turn the device back on, press and hold the lock button until the Apple logo appears. If your device screen is frozen, try pressing and holding the Home button for at least 6 seconds to close the application. Then try restarting the device following the steps above.
2. Toggle the switch on the left side of your device to see if your phone vibrates. If it does, you know that your device is powered but not showing a display.
3. While connected to the device charger, try to reset the device. Press and hold the lock button and the home button at the same time for at least ten seconds, until either the Apple logo or the battery symbol appears. If the battery symbol appears, continue to charge device until it is fully charged.
4. Update LightEaters. Make sure to check the App Store to see if there are any updates to the game.
5. Update device software. Make sure you have the latest version of the device software located here: http://www.apple.com/device/softwareupdate/
6. Remove LightEaters and reinstall. Please be aware that if you uninstall LightEaters the following data will be lost:
- Level progress
- All Cola Currency already purchased
- All consumable items
- Any challenge progress
- Outfit items purchase with Cola
Note: Once the game is re-installed, you can hit the restore button and it will restore all items that were purchased with real money.